- A child asks... Divorce? Does that mean broken home?
- Question: Worries about my marriage after the baby
- The Game Plan – Putting Parenting Together (step 3 of 3 )
- The Game Plan – Purposely Parent ( step 2 of 3)
- The Game Plan - Simplifying Muslim Parenting (step 1 of 3)
- One Step Further
- Yours. Mine. Ours. - Uh, What?!
- *exhale* ... Are You In?
- Becoming Batman? How it All Begins
- Ageless Parenting - An Alarming Realization
Western Muslims, now more than ever, are faced with what is coined as “Islamophobia.” It is a phrase that encompasses the fear of the unknown but also creates a threat to Muslims across the globe based simply on the fact that we are Muslims. While many questions arise, two remain at the forefront - What is the root of the problem? How do we deal with it?
It’s not Trump, it’s not ISIS, it’s not Illumanti and, no - it’s not Michael Jackson’s subliminal messages in Thriller (or other artists). While they all definitely don’t help the problem, they are not the cause of it.