There's a reason behind our designs, and while we have not been able to share it before, we start with our first new product of 2017 to share with you the inspiration behind all our designs.
- A child asks... Divorce? Does that mean broken home?
- Question: Worries about my marriage after the baby
- The Game Plan – Putting Parenting Together (step 3 of 3 )
- The Game Plan – Purposely Parent ( step 2 of 3)
- The Game Plan - Simplifying Muslim Parenting (step 1 of 3)
- One Step Further
- Yours. Mine. Ours. - Uh, What?!
- *exhale* ... Are You In?
- Becoming Batman? How it All Begins
- Ageless Parenting - An Alarming Realization
Posted by Shireen Patel on 1/16/2017 to Self Help
Yours.Mine.Ours. - the MuslimChild.ca slogan. A slogan that can leave many with a scrunched up face, wondering "what that's all about?", and how exactly it fits. Rest assured, there was thought that went behind it. Here I get a bit personal and share my path and thoughts, with a brief look into where this slogan came from, why it disappeared and where it stands now.